Wednesday, February 01, 2012

And here we go

I'm just like you. I love bikes. In my imagination I'm a pro. I do get a fair amount of free stuff like a pro. I dress like a pro. My non-cyclist friends think I'm pro. I even hang out with pros. But let's be real, just like you...I'm not a true pro. Instead, I have a real job. I'm a construction consultant, and it takes me across the US, often without my bike. My training schedule goes from 20-35 hours on the bike to zero and back up again several times over. But that doesn't stop me from trying to be pro...

I'm just like you and you're just like me. We try to be pro. We try as hard as we can. We have a whole fleet of stupid expensive bikes. We eat pasta, tofu, veggies, burlap etc etc. We try to have that hip always on the go vibe going on. And we love....we love our espresso.

So this site is an anthem to us. The wanna-bes. The guys that are killing it on the group rides and only racing three times a year! The guys looking on ebay for the latest and greatest, the lightest and fastest, the blingiest and yet cheapest.

Come with me on my journey. I'll show you where I get deals, how i buy and sell things, what's the latest in nutrition, how to train, how I train, how I don't train hahaha, how to live the psudeo life style of a pro. There will be gear reviews, insane deals for your benefit, and of course..........of course lots of leaks and teaser.

Enjoy

No comments: