Thursday, February 02, 2012

I needed a new laptop bag.

I wanted one that was waterproof, dust proof, bike friendly, stylish and CHEAP!  Remember I still have to buy my seasons supply of white bar tape so I can stay looking pro.  Anyways, I found this bag that you may also like.



Cannondale Notebook Bag
Carrying your laptop on your bike can be risky, with all the potholes, curbs and unexpected rain storms lurking about, and let's not even mention pedestrians and motorists. Protect your precious cargo with this bike bag and worry no more...Ok, you still need to pay attention to the road, but at least your laptop will be safe. Multi-compartment notebook bag Molded EVA foam is waterproof, protective and insulating Fully-padded computer compartment Other compartments: main file, organizer panel Large padded, adjustable, detachable shoulder strap Expanded capacity: 1170 cubic inches (19.2L)

The best part is normally it's $169.99 but you can but hear for $27.99.  That's 84% off!
Cannondale Notebook Bag (Black, One Size)

No comments: